Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting... waiting..... waiting...


At this point I'm a month out from my surgery, and it's killing me! I just want to just started already!!! I'm going on a little family trip this weekend, but when I get back I've decided I'm going to start the liver diet that my doctor recommended. Basically, it's just a low calorie diet that shrinks the liver and makes surgery go a little smoother. I'm also going to start my exercise program. I've decided that instead of gorging myself on food and gaining weight before the surgery, I'm going to actually loose some weight instead. Hey, that's a novel idea! =)

I would like to weigh 290 lbs on my surgery date. With my goal weight being 140 lbs, that would put my weight loss goal at an even 150 lbs. Half my weight!!! Wow, I can't even fathom that right now. I know that this surgery is going to change my life in ways I can't even imagine right now. I can't wait to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment