Friday, September 2, 2011

Just a Little Setback, Right?

So... I have some spare time on my hands here at work so I thought I'd share a little minor disappointment. I gained weight for the first time since my surgery. :( Yeah, it was a huge bummer, but I'm trying to stay positive because I am still loosing inches. Plus, I have been really focusing on weight lifting, so there is a good possibility it could be muscle weight. I'm hopeful. Basically, I have 15 days to loose 10 pounds to reach my goal weight loss of 100 pounds on my 4 month mark. Is is possible? Sure, I've lost that much and more before, but with this weight gain thing going on???

A good experience that I just had was that I was browsing through FB the other day and saw some pre-surgery pictures of myself, and WOW!!! - I could sure tell a difference. It makes me wonder just how much I need to, or even want to, loose. The whole catalyst for getting WLS in the first place was so that I could have a healthier pregnancy, and with my little girl coming up on 2 years old, the thought has definitely crossed my mind. But, I'm just thinking out loud now. Hopefully my next post will super awesome because I'll be down 100 pounds at 4 months. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. The thinner I get the more often I have gains. It's usually a small amount that is more than gone in a couple of days, but I do think it's because of the amount of excercise I do along with weight lifting. If you're doing everything you should, don't let it stress you too much!

    ReplyDelete